Please see the below message from Future Cheer regarding this year’s FC Internationals competition.
“We hope that you and your families are keeping safe and well. We know that you are all eager for an answer as to whether FC Internationals is going to go ahead and we thank you for your patience.
At this time, we are waiting for the next government review and announcement which is due on Thursday 7th May. Once that announcement has been made we will hopefully have a much clearer picture of what the government’s exit strategy involves and whether running FC Internationals in any capacity is possible.
We are […] aware that so many of you are keen for FC Internationals to go ahead and so we do not want to cancel the event prematurely. However, rest assured that we will only run the event if it is safe to do so and if we can keep to the government guidelines on mass gatherings. We are keeping in close contact with the venue, who in turn will have communications with local council/government to make sure that in the event that the competition goes ahead, it is done so safely.”